Self assessment can be a time consuming and often confusing business for busy individuals.
And judging by the hundreds of thousands of taxpayers who are penalised by HMRC each year it can also be very costly if:
- Deadlines are missed
- Incorrect returns are delivered
- Appropriate records are not retained or presented
We aim to spare you all these headaches and free up your valuable time by offering a comprehensive Individual Self Assessment service, including:
- Liaising with your bank, building society, stockbrokers etc to gather the relevant data for your annual returns
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of your being selected for investigation by HMRC
Contact Us today to discuss how we can spare you the headache of Self assessment.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
"Robert has been my accountant since 2004: he's always made time for me; has encouraged me in my business; has introduced me to one of my major clients... I love his easy going manner... he has a great team of people and bottom line, I trust him!"Cheryl Hopkins
"Robert has advised me on what to do and when to do it in respect of finances. He's also an excellent networker."Jeremy Jacobs
"It was with Roberts' assitance that I set up Deanem Collections Ltd without his continued support & knowledge I would be a lot poorer."David Baum