You want to start a business because you are an entrepreneur with a great idea and the vision to realise it.
And we’re here to help you do just that.
We want you to focus on what you do best – building your business – while we provide all the necessary background support.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help you get started:
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan
- Determining the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with the HMRC
- Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, etc
- Preparing cashflow projections and assessing finance needs
- Preparing and submitting finance applications
- General bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts and (where necessary) annual audit
Contact Us today to discuss how we can help you get your business up and running.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
"Robert has been my accountant since 2004: he's always made time for me; has encouraged me in my business; has introduced me to one of my major clients... I love his easy going manner... he has a great team of people and bottom line, I trust him!"Cheryl Hopkins
"Robert has advised me on what to do and when to do it in respect of finances. He's also an excellent networker."Jeremy Jacobs
"It was with Roberts' assitance that I set up Deanem Collections Ltd without his continued support & knowledge I would be a lot poorer."David Baum