We are Google accredited photographers who extend Street View inside businesses throughout the UK. We’ve been doing this since 2012 and have hundreds of virtual tours published on Google Maps. Our clients include, Westminster Abbey, Alexandra Palace, University of Hertfordshire, Kwik Fit, RSPCA and many small independent businesses.
We have worked with a wide variety of clients on a diverse range of projects and Jo is one of the country’s top performing Google photographers. We understand the challenges businesses face and work closely with clients to find the best solution for their business.
Google research shows ‘people are twice as likely to visit in person once they have experienced a virtual tour of your business and as 80% of people now search online on mobile making your business presence on Google Maps vital.’
Google LOVES websites where visitors click and stay longer. This is exactly what an embedded virtual tour does for your website which in turn improves your organic search results across the whole of the internet – that’s a big place!
Benefits of Street View Inside your Business
- Showcase your business to potential customers online
- Make a great first impression
- Stand out from your competition
- Optimise your business presence on Google Search, Google Maps & Street View, Google My Business and the Google Street View App
- Bring your business to life so that potential customers can ‘try before they buy’
- Exceptionally cost effective marketing tool
- Invite customers into your business 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Can be embedded on your website and Facebook page
One of our proudest moments to date is being chosen to work with Westminster Abbey, one of the worlds’ most recognisable historic buildings. This was a huge project that was photographed over a number of months. The finished Google virtual tour has also been enhanced with an interactive layer of targeted information about the Abbey.
As a result Striking Places received some amazing publicity in the press and a featured interview on TV by BBC London News!
Read what our clients have to say about working with Striking Places
To get a free no obligation quote or if you have any questions please feel to give our small friendly team a call 0800 298 2119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org